Cloud computing allows you to store data and run programmes over the internet instead of on your computers’ hard drives. This allows you to reduce spending on IT infrastructure, improve accessibility and monitor projects more effectively. Cloud services also offer increased flexibility as they are often pay-as-you-go and scalable.
- Total flexibility to access your documents wherever you need them.
- Guaranteed financially-backed security, reliability & confidentiality
- Save your time & boost your productivity by working when you want, where you want
- Enjoy the benefits of a truly connected office regardless of where you are
- Easily compatible with your current software
Delivered through the cloud, Office 365 gives you flexible collaboration and productivity tools. It is software as a service, and is available to you for a small monthly subscription which can be scaled as your business grows. Office 365 functions like the ....
Microsoft Exchange Online provides the benefits of cloud-based email with the robust capabilities of an on-premises Microsoft Exchange server for anywhere access to data.