Symantec Endpoint Protection
With the constant evolving nature of today’s IT environment, attackers are using more sophisticated attacks to infiltrate networks and the endpoint represents the last line of defense.
Protecting 175 Million Endpoints Across the Globe
Only Symantec can secure your endpoints via one single agent to:
- Beat crippling ransomware and unknown attacks with multilayered protection that combines signatureless and critical endpoint technologies.
- Maximize protection and minimize false positives with advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis.
- Block zero-day attacks that prey on memory-based vulnerabilities in popular applications with memory exploit mitigation.
- Fine-tune your detection engines on the fly to optimize your security posture.
Phish the Phishers with Deception
Entice attackers with bait to reveal their methods – without them knowing they're being watched.
- Detect attackers by luring them into a decoy minefield.
- Reveal their intent, tactics, and targets—so security teams can pre-emptively adapt their security posture.
- Set the trap as simply as flipping a switch.
Cage Your Vulnerabilities. Unleash Your Applications.
Hardening bulletproofs applications, or any software. Now, you can implement any productivity tools and browsers without risk.
- Auto-classify risk levels of all endpoint applications, whether or not they're in use.
- Use application isolation to limit exploits.
- Implement hardening in minutes with an intuitive cloud console.
Attack Your Stack to Kill Complexity
Reduce the complexity and number of vendors in your security stack.
- Detect and respond to threats anywhere by integrating SEP with network security infrastructure.
- Built-in integration delivers prevention, Detection and Response (EDR), Deception, and Hardening with one single agent.
- Use open APIs to coordinate with existing IT infrastructure for automation and orchestration.
More layers of protection and unrivaled performance, all from one lightweight agent.
- Reduces bandwidth usage and definition file sizes by 70 percent compared to SEP 12.
- Enables faster scanning times using our proprietary real-time cloud lookup.
- Reduces IT resource use via automated updates to lower costs.